Tuesday, December 27, 2016

2016-12-27 TUESDAY 11 PM ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE --- film -- AC THD Q1 HCM VN and Monday Morning at TLJ LL AND ARTICLE JOURNAL HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've seen bits and pieces of the 1946 film, It's A Wonderful Life, during my life. I was born 1985-02-11, Monday 6 AM PST APX, Forest Grove, Oregon, USA, that was February 11.
.
Started to watch through it again, or COMPLETELY NOW for the first time Monday morning with my student Huong.
.
2016-12-26 MONDAY 11 AM TLJ LL Q1 HCM VN JSA: film: IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE: beginning
2016-12-27 TUESDAY 11 PM AC THD Q1 HCM: finished the last hour or more of it at about 11 PM Tuesday night
.
I love these old movies and saw the first part Monday in black and white but saw the remaining hour or more in the Technicolor version which is in color. They added color to it years later.
.
Old movies are timelines and we can learn about how people did things then and now it is the year 2016 and this film was made about seventy years ago and many things have been changing and the propaganda spread through media and stuff is much worse than compared to then.
.
I moved to Vietnam in 2012 and I like it and I want to continue teaching English and teaching life as a life coach and I am a freelance English tutor and I may continue here in Vietnam as it is my 4th year here now and I also want to work at camps or Bible Colleges anywhere in the world or especially ABC or WOLBI NY where I attended before after high school for 3 years or I could do something for The Salvation Army or some other church or group.
.
I prefer a college where I could live on campus all the time and avoid too much travel and stuff.
.
ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE:
2016-12-27 TUESDAY 11 AM AC THD Q1 HCM VN SAIGON VIETNAM JSA:  
JOEYARNOLDVN

No comments:

Post a Comment