Wednesday, December 14, 2016

2016-12-15 THURSDAY 8 AM PURIO NT Q1 HCM JSA ENGLISH CLASS


2016-12-15 THURSDAY 8 AM PURIO NT Q1 HCM JSA ENGLISH CLASS JOEYARNOLDVN
.


PAY FOR YOUR ACTIONS
CONSEQUENCES
.
CONSTRUCTIONAL ARCHITECT
.
TRUST
.
I want people to believe that I am a real person on Facebook because I say that I am a real person there
.
Authenticity, N.
.
Condensed Milk
.
Election, N.
Procedures
Coffee
.
The UK is trying to leave the EU and other countries are trying to leave as well.
.
The EU is trying to keep UK and other member states (countries) contained or from leaving.
.
The EU is claiming that the UK didn't meet the requirements for leaving. The UK never agreed to joining the EU originally. The UK voted to leave the EU in the summer of 2016, this year, and other countries have done similar elections or votes or voting or somilar things in the past two decades or so.
.
We talked about the pros and cons of the internet and how I run into different kinds of people on Facebook and other places both online and offline.
.
I find that people mostly meet me through a friend AND NOT ONLY OR MERELY OR SIMPLY through other modes or ways of networking.
.
I would like for more people to meet me via Facebook directly or Craigslist like you did.
.
Some people will reach out and connect to new people like you did with me and most people do not because it is dangerous and scary and hard to do.
.
People have fake conversations with me and they ask me on Facebook about what my name is even as my Facebook tells them my name and they ask where I am from even as or even tho or even through Facebook tells us all where I am from, that I am from America, and this kind of thing happens again and again.
.
But I try to make the most of it.
.
We knew each other for a year since December 2015 and I was not following Donald Trump at that time until around February 2016 or since then and he has been growing on me gradually since then slowly and many Democrats voted for TRUMP and we want things to change in governments and in business so that capitalism can grow and so that people can make more money and pay less taxes and have less regulations and more freedoms and rights or rites and more liberties and choices and everything.
.
I am asking people to take the time to consider different points of views more and more to say the least.
.
People do not do that enough.
.
Take the time to see the world from different perspectives and eyes and then reconsider and reevaluate (v.) and think about it sometimes.
.
At the end of the day, you can believe what you want, but what you believe can have more clarity and power and meaning if you take the time to test what you believe with MORE FIRE.
.
GET MORE FIRE.
.
TEST WHAT YOU BELIEVE.
.
WITH MORE FIRE.
.
.
.
2016-12-15 THURSDAY 8 AM PURIO NT Q1 HCM JSA ENGLISH CLASS JOEYARNOLDVN
.

No comments:

Post a Comment