Thursday, October 5, 2017

2017-10-05 Psych 801 - start Thursday 7:00 PM OTC

Now, I begin watching the eighth and final Psych season. I have been feeling very sad, sick, home sick, and many things today. No classes since Friday of last week, last month, with Chinh Pham. I sometimes have one other class 2 mornings each week but not this week. That is at PC. He is my last student right now. I am thinking about what I want to do. I think about changing my job and location. I think about that. I think about which countries I may want to live in and why. I think about what I want to do for work and for everything. I will continue to think and I may have to make big decisions before 2018, that is before next year. I will continue to think and write about all of this more. I will continue to make videos and more. This is all hard to explain. To be continued.

.

2017-10-05 Thursday 7:00 PM OTC JOEYARNOLDVN
Psych 801 - start

.



No comments:

Post a Comment