Saturday, May 6, 2017

2017-05-06 Saturday 9:30 PM LINCOLN PARK MUSIC BAND -- NUMB SONG -- ICT Opera Q1 HCM VN JSA

Joey Arnold Linkin Park is growing on me. The new Heavy song is more poppy. I'm getting more into the older songs like Numb. When I was younger, I was not really as emotionally connected as I am now. I really do like it now, much more than ever before. When I was younger, it was scary to listen to because it felt like a war. But as I get older, and as I battle through wars myself, I begin to appreciate the creativity and especially the fire, the passion, the determination, because that is what makes people all around the world so amazing.
.
2017-05-06 Saturday 9:55 PM Opera HCM JSA:
JOEYARNOLDVN
.
Joey Arnold

Crystal Ann Arnold updated her profile picture.
March 9 ·

No comments:

Post a Comment