Monday, March 13, 2017

2017-03-14 TUESDAY 940 AM MMPR 106 FOOD FIGHT at PURIO

My mom probably did not see this episode, 106. But I thought for a second that my mom saw the end with the real pig and farm and it was a good last 3 minutes after defeating the daily monster that comes up each episode of the Mighty Morphine Power Rangers (MMPR) and I remember watching some of the first five episodes too originally and also thereafter sometimes too. I remember watching especially the first two episodes I think and not so much of the other three after. This sixth episode is iconic and memorable for the food fight and the pig monster. See the edit below where I say this must be a different episode and not the one with the real pig and farm and stuff.
.
1993-09-04 SATURDAY MMPR 106 FOOD FIGHT
.
A tv guide website said it aired originally in 1993, September 4th, a Saturday morning. I do remember watching it Saturday morning for the first few years or so and it later would air mostly reruns on weekdays at 4 PM or 4:30 PM and sometimes even at about 7 AM too in the morning on weekdays.
.
EDIT:
.
This does not seem to be the episode with a real small pig. There is a monster in 106 but there seems to be no farm. There may be an episode with a farm and I think my mom saw part of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment