Friday, January 13, 2017

2017-01-13 FRIDAY NYE vs HAM CREATION vs EVOLUTION 2014-02-04

www.DebateLive.org
.
For more information on Ken Ham, go to Creation In Genesis:
.
www.CreationInGenesis.org
.
2017-01-13 FRIDAY 8 - 11 PM AC THD Q1 HCM VN JSA JOEYARNOLDVN
I watched this 2:45:00 hours/minutes/seconds long debate on YouTube.
.
2014-02-04: this debate was posted on the Ham YouTube Channel it seems.
.
On this Friday night, the 13th of January 2017 in Saigon Vietnam, I watched the 2014 Ken Ham versus (vs) Bill Nye the Science Guy and Creation vs Evolution Debate on YouTube and I may have seen this debate or others like it before in my life as well. This debate was almost three hours long and I sat there listening and watching it this night. I downloaded a copy of it. You should watch it.
.
I remember that we saw Ham at Word Of Life Bible Institute New York when I was a student at that college from the years 2004 - 2006, at that WOLBI NY college and I am reminded of the many things I learned there and at ABC and during my life.
.
I am thankful for what I learn. Bill Nye did not always counter or go against what Ken Ham said and Nye talked about seeking after science and astrology and astronomy and biology and technology and different kinds of sciences for our world in what we observe in the present and not in the past as in history and that is what Christians do too and they agree on that kind of love and passion and focus and drive and Christians choose to believe that our lives and souls and mind and spirit and self awareness or consciousness continues to go on and my name is Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal Oregon born 1985 and was homeschooled and attended FGHS Forest Grove High School in Oregon & attended 5 years of college & was a Camp Counselor for 5 years at camps & I had other jobs & then became a teacher in Vietnam in 2012. I like to learn and I like to debate many different things with people. I love learning & I do not see how there cannot be a God. People who do not believe in God do borrow and steal logic and many things that Christians believe. You can see that genes turn off and on in DNA which therefore does not prove evolution or Darwinism or naturalism traced through from the big bang. Thank you for reading this and please leave me comments and we can talk about these things more and please look me up and please go look up Ken Ham and the Answers In Genesis . org website and you can find me and him and others in videos and articles & all over the world & please learn & share & teach everyday & continue in this info wars . com revolution and much more. Please share. Thanks.
.
2017-01-13 FRIDAY 11 PM AC THD Q1 HCM VN JSA
JOEYARNOLDVN
.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment