Saturday, October 10, 2015

Simpsons 101 at 2015-10-11 Sun 9 AM OI

I began watching through the Simpsons today at 9 AM Sunday, the 11th of October 2015 in Saigon, Vietnam where I live. I am Joey Arnold. I plan to watch through the twenty plus seasons of this show. I grew up with this show in the United States. It aired at 8 PM on Sundays in Oregon where I was raised.



108: The Telltale Head: I have seen this episode before and may have seen it in 1989 or 1990 when it originally aired on FOX or on whatever station that it originally was on on Sundays at 8 PM or whatever time and day that it was on at that time.

This episode is scary because it has fire and they have the head of the statue that is famous and in that city of Springfield. I also have memories of the NES or SNES video games of Simpsons that also came around this time as well which we rented from Whiz Bang video store. We went there from time to time to rent games, videos, and stuff from about 1985 to the time they went out of business in maybe 1998 or after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment