Saturday, January 14, 2017

2017-01-15 SUNDAY 11 AM STAR WARS REBELS 313

2017-01-15 SUNDAY 11 AM: REBELS 313: WARHEAD: big alien man and the robots at the Chopper Base and a spy robot finds them and they reprogram that spy to go back to the Empire and it blows up a space ship and the Thrawn man is able to narrow his search down to a smaller list of possible star systems of where the rebels might be hiding at.
.
2017-01-15 SUNDAY 11 AM: REBELS RECON 313: I also watch the recap after show for each episode from Star Wars on YouTube
.
It is raining here in Saigon
.
I saw Le or that Vietnamese English Teacher from District 7 that I stayed the night at that one time in August or so 2014, over 2 years ago as it is January 2017 now. My name is Joey Arnold L4OJ JSA JOEYARNOLDVN Original Oatmeal Oregon Saigon Vietnam 1985
.
I saw Le today at the park on my way after rice egg street food breakfast on Pham Ngu Lao / Yersin street for 18K VND as I walk to cafe TLJ LL each day around 10 - 11 AM each day
.
I saw Le and his students at the 23/9 park
.
Talked to them and they asked me why I have no girl friend and I don't know
.
I am watching Simpsons season 7 still
.
I am trying to improve audio quality on my phone for making videos and audios
.
I still cannot get my laptop webcam to work since maybe September 2017 and I was online searching and then tried things on my laptop but failed Saturday
.
Everyday, I add or ask people to add me on Facebook and I make videos and write and talk and chat and stuff online and offline and I watch things and think and learn and teach everyday all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment