Saturday, August 6, 2016

2016-08-06 Now You See Me 2: saw: 5 PM Sat TLJ LL Q1 HCM LT JA

Saw it at this website instead of a bit torrent:
http://123movies.to/
.
This year, 2016, I was seeing movies via a bit torrent site where it would take me third party sites where I would download via a torrent download and then watch shows and films that way.
.
I saw the first film, Now You Can See Me 1 before, maybe in 2015 and it was interesting and this one was more amazing and also meaningful with the twist of the connection between the head and Morgan Freeman who was his father's partner long ago but felt regret for things that happened but that was like 30 years ago but it was something that had to happen for the healing process. I really like the rain and airplane tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment